PetSmart’s Associate Resource Groups (ARGs) are happy to announce the application period for 2023 ARG leadership positions is open. Applications will be accepted from October 27 – November 18, 2022.
PetSmart has six ARGs with varying missions:
· AVID (Awareness of Visible and Invisible Differences) strives to promote
diversity and inclusion by celebrating and acknowledging the experiences and
perspectives of associates with all different types of disabilities, be they temporary
or permanent, physical or mental, visible or invisible.
· MOSAIC‘s mission is to build cultural awareness while fostering open, productive
discussions to remove preconceived notions.
· Pride at Work (PAW) is dedicated to creating an open environment where our
LGBTQ associates and allies are supported and celebrated to be who they are at
PetSmart and in the communities they serve.
· SERVE honors the service of our PetSmart Veterans and their families by providing
Veterans and supporters a space to reach their fullest potential. SERVE aims to create an environment where every Veteran feels like they belong
· StartSmart provides education, development, and networking opportunities that
support motivated, early-career PetSmart associates to succeed in their current
role and prepare for future roles.
· W.I.S.E (Women Inspiring Strength & Excellence) fosters a culture that values the
advancement of women. When women excel, PetSmart excels.
ARG Leadership benefits include:
· Shaping and strengthening our culture of belonging
· Gaining leadership and program/project management experience
· Getting senior leadership exposure
· Growing cross-departmental partnerships
· Personal development
· Most importantly, having fun!
We anticipate openings across all Leadership positions, with detailed role descriptions and commitments on the ARG Guidelines Fetch page. We encourage any associate at the Home Offices and any Leaders in the Field and DCs to apply via the ARG Application Process page on Fetch starting October 27. Applications are due no later than November 18, 2022.
To Apply, Please Follow These Steps:
· Visit our ARG Application page on Fetch.
· Have your leader complete the Manager Endorsement Form showing their support.
· Complete an application online any time between October 27 – November 18. Make
sure to include your Manager Endorsement Form.